Happy Interpreter Appreciation Month!
We want to give something back to you, the hardworking Indie Interpreter! Get 3 CIMCE units for FREE with our Private Sector Workshop, just by coming to this meeting.
Please join us this Saturday 03/28/2015
9:00am to 1:00pm
IGA is holding this Meeting and Workshop to raise awareness of issues currently impacting the profession.
PS: You won’t go hungry, there’ll be snacks and coffee.
March 28, 2015 at 09:00AM
12215 Telegraph Rd
Santa Fe Springs, CA 95833
|We will be discussing:
- Our meeting with the DIR regarding the upcoming Workers’ Comp Fee Schedule.
- Important updates on what’s affecting our profession.
- The new IGA website.
- Marketing to clients and networking with members.
- Reports from the DRA and CHIA conferences.
- Insurance options available to members.
- Schedule of monthly conference call meetings with colleagues across the country.
We need your support to continue reaching our Goals!
Be a part of improving your profession.
Confirm your attendance by submitting an email to:
We’re expecting a BIG turn out so don’t miss it.
See you there!
The IGA Team
ASL, CIVIL COURT, COMMUNITY, CONTINUING EDUCATION, COURT, DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, ETHICS, IMMIGRATION, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, LANGUAGE ACCESS, LANGUAGES of LESSER DIFFUSION, MEDICAL, MEMBER PROFILES, OTHER, PRO BONO, PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS, UNION, VRI